Today’s post is in response to BlogHer’s NaBloPoMo Prompt: Tell us five interesting things about yourself.
I don’t really consider myself an interesting person. In fact, I think I lead a pretty dull life (something I’ve been working to remedy in the last year). That being said, I had to really dig deep to come up with 5 things that might be considered interesting about me. So, here we go…
1. The picture above is of me and some of my friends roller skating . I hadn’t been on roller skates in over 25 years. We had a blast! It took me back to my adolescence and I got some great exercise.
2. I hate watching sports – but love watching sports movies. I think I just love a good motivational story where the underdog wins the game.
3. I love to take pictures but I don’t see very well because I was born with Cataracts.
4. My passion in life has always been music but I can’t play an instrument, I can’t dance and my singing is only mediocre.
5. I started a Meetup group to force myself to get out of the house and make friends.